Letter: Support Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act bill (opinion)
January 31, 2019
With increasing urgency dedicated scientists are reporting the unfolding crisis brought on by humanity's continued and increasing pollution of the atmosphere and destruction of the balancing ecosystems.
Now is time for serious and all out action if ever there was one. To wait will only cause the situation to become too late for everyone who lives on this shared home, our precious living Earth.
Please support the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act bill as this will be a major step toward saving life on Earth. While people are the major problem, this then makes them the solution to the problem. Remember this!
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe Ski Bum column: County needs to get behind electronic closure plan (opinion)
- Guest column: Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Ideas for addressing traffic, overcrowding at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Traffic apps add to traffic woes (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend