Kudos: Thank you to Bread & Broth AAD sponsors (opinion)
February 4, 2018
Whether you are attending a Bread & Broth "Monday Meal" as a dinner guest or a volunteer, the feelings generated at the evening meal at St. Theresa Grace Hall are one of happiness and thankfulness. The healthy meals not only provide bodily nourishment, but also feed the soul with warmth and gratitude. Helping hungry, at risk folks is a wonderful way to provide service to the vulnerable of our community.
Through the "Adopt A Day of Nourishment" program, B&B has been partnering with community individuals, churches, service organizations and businesses to provide these weekly Monday evening dinners. B&B would like to thank the following "Adopt A Day" sponsors for their $250 donations and their volunteer crew members for their enthusiasm, hard work and warm concern as they helped our dedicated B&B volunteers at each of their sponsorship dinners.
Kirkwood Mountain Resort – 11/6 – Mark DeSacia, Rick Hofheins, Charlie Noury, David McCullers
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. – 11/13 – Richard Gross, Elizabeth Palmer, Melissa Stefani
Thanksgiving Dinner – 11/20 – B&B Volunteers
Anonymous – 11/17
Recommended Stories For You
Tahoe Douglas Rotary Club – 12/4 – Allegra Boyd, Ellen Dauscher, Amanda Jones, Ryan Moore, Bob Senna, Matt Wiggins
Heavenly Mountain Resort – 12/11 – Michelle Beall, Kelly Campbell, Chris Eckert, Katie Ficeto, Frank Papandrea
Camp Richardson Resort – 12/18 – Darren Foerschler, Travis Lauinger, James Roberts, Vanessa Santora, Doug Sheehan
Christmas Dinner – 12/25 – St. Theresa Church Parish Members
In addition to providing dinners at the Monday Meal, B&B partners with the Lake Tahoe Community Presbyterian Church to offer soup and a simple entrée every Friday at our Second Serving meal. B&B's partnerships with our community members means that no one needs to go hungry on the South Shore.
For more Bread & Broth information, visit our website http://www.breadandbroth.org.
Bread & Broth
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: It’s time for South Lake Tahoe’s newly elected leaders to lead (opinion)
- Guest column: Introducing The 1974 — Lake Tahoe Community College’s new student newspaper
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: How is Whole Foods project economically beneficial to South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: Election recap on Lake Tahoe South Shore (opinion)
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- South Lake Tahoe clerk: No recount request for Measure T