Kudos: Thanks to the South Tahoe Ice Arena (opinion)
October 19, 2017
Thanks so much to the South Tahoe Ice Arena for its generous contribution of equipment for our students here at Sierra House Elementary. Thanks to your contribution, we are able to expand our curriculum to include lacrosse and floor hockey, which will allow students to explore new movement options, which will help them become more physically literate.
In addition, the donation of slacklines for our nature trail will allow students in and out of PE to explore balance in a new way while building self-esteem and confidence. These contributions help the students at this school explore the world of movement in new exciting ways and are greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Sierra House students, Seth Martin and Karin Holmes
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Progress made on workforce housing but more can be done (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Consider fees, not a ban, to fix VHR issues (opinion)
- Letter: Jessica Morse the right choice for Congress (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’