Letter: Treasonous summit? (opinion)
July 21, 2018
According to Merriam-Webster, the most searched word on the internet after the "Trump-Putin summit" was "treason."
Definition: "The offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one's country or of assisting its enemies in war; specifically: the act of levying war against the United States or giving aid and comfort to its enemies by one who owes it allegiance."
An omen, perhaps?
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Decision time approaches for US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Tahoe Roads: Recapping 2018 roadwork on South Shore (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- Election impacts on Lake Tahoe real estate
- What’s new for the 2018-19 ski season at Lake Tahoe’s downhill resorts
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region