Letter: Tribune failing to cover North Shore (opinion)
January 24, 2019
The Tahoe Daily Tribune is not covering the entire north end of the lake, and covering Incline area poorly. You deliver the paper to Safeway in Kings Beach, and at the 7-Eleven in Carnelian Bay, but there haven't been any articles about the California side of North Lake Tahoe.
The Sierra Sun may have articles about NLB, but it's not accessible at this point. I've called twice to address this issue, and no response as of yet.
The change you've recently made to the two papers was a bad decision.
Tahoe Vista, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe Ski Bum column: County needs to get behind electronic closure plan (opinion)
- Guest column: Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Ideas for addressing traffic, overcrowding at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Traffic apps add to traffic woes (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend