Letter: What does it take to do something about gun violence? (opinion)
February 23, 2018
I would like to speak with one of the "Second Amendment huggers" concerning the rationale for allowing easy access to military style, semi-automatic killing machines and also ask: "How many more dead children are you willing to accept for the continued perpetuation of this insanity."
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: On SnowGlobe — enough is enough (opinion)
- Guest column: Sunshine Week — open government a right, not a political platform (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: South Lake Tahoe City Council should initiate compromise on VHR issue (opinion)
- Ask Tessie: What etiquette should people know for hot springing near Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3 feet of snow at some ski resorts; another 1-3 feet of snow possible
- UPDATE: Traffic on US 50 moving once again
- UPDATE: Crystal Bay, Third Creek avalanche alert upgraded to stage 2
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado County: Traffic ‘nudge’ effective in Meyers