Burning Man ticket prices hold steady for 2018
December 25, 2017
RENO, Nev. — Burning Man organizers say there will be no increase in the price of tickets to this summer’s annual counter-culture event in the northern Nevada desert.
The Reno Gazette-Journal reports ticket prices will range from $190 to $1,200 each — the same as last year. Vehicle passes will remain $80.
The bulk of the ticket sales offered in a series of tiers will occur during the main sale in March.
But so-called Burners can pre-register with Burning Man online for the early sale of approximately 5,000 tickets next month.
Registration for the pre-sale runs form noon Jan. 24 until noon Jan. 26, with ticket sales set for Jan. 31.
Those tickets sell for $990 and $1,200 each. The festival runs the week leading up to Labor Day in the Black Rock Desert about 110 miles north of Reno.
Trending In: Regional
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report 1 foot of new snow; more in forecast for South Shore
- South Lake Tahoe begins drafting cannabis ordinance
- South Lake Tahoe’s Chris Cocores on mend, growing stronger from fatal car crash
- UPDATE: Two skiers rescued near Heavenly Mountain Resort
- Traditional Washoe structure destroyed in Incline Village