Burning Man ticket prices hold steady for 2018
December 25, 2017
RENO, Nev. — Burning Man organizers say there will be no increase in the price of tickets to this summer’s annual counter-culture event in the northern Nevada desert.
The Reno Gazette-Journal reports ticket prices will range from $190 to $1,200 each — the same as last year. Vehicle passes will remain $80.
The bulk of the ticket sales offered in a series of tiers will occur during the main sale in March.
But so-called Burners can pre-register with Burning Man online for the early sale of approximately 5,000 tickets next month.
Registration for the pre-sale runs form noon Jan. 24 until noon Jan. 26, with ticket sales set for Jan. 31.
Those tickets sell for $990 and $1,200 each. The festival runs the week leading up to Labor Day in the Black Rock Desert about 110 miles north of Reno.
Trending In: Regional
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Caltrans to activate new traffic light in South Lake Tahoe Tuesday
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)