Nevada Secretary of State posts 2018 ballot question information
September 27, 2018
The secretary of state’s office has posted an informational booklet that provides the wording and a brief summary of all six statewide ballot questions that will appear on the November ballot.
The booklet also provides fiscal notes explaining the potential financial impact of each question as well as arguments for and against passage.
Voters can access the publication online at http://www.nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=5824.
Much of the same information will also be included in the sample ballots being sent to all active registered voters.
Trending In: Regional
- Higher percentage of California pot passing safety tests
- Ski Carve Tips: Carving like an Olympian means getting up on edges
- Unpredictable weather can complicate life for Lake Tahoe’s seasonal workers
- Bear strolls into California Highway Patrol office (video)
- Nevada Supreme Court dismisses marijuana distribution case
- Winter weather advisory issued for Lake Tahoe
- Memorial services scheduled for Dr. Stephen Bannar
- South Lake Tahoe community mourns the death of Dr. Stephen Bannar
- 6 South Lake Tahoe families searching for homes after unsafe apartment building condemned
- Parents outraged over handling of fire at Sierra House Elementary School