Nevada Secretary of State posts 2018 ballot question information
September 27, 2018
The secretary of state’s office has posted an informational booklet that provides the wording and a brief summary of all six statewide ballot questions that will appear on the November ballot.
The booklet also provides fiscal notes explaining the potential financial impact of each question as well as arguments for and against passage.
Voters can access the publication online at http://www.nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=5824.
Much of the same information will also be included in the sample ballots being sent to all active registered voters.
Trending In: Regional
- Placer County Court rules against Squaw Valley case seeking to sanction Sierra Watch
- Power switched off in Northern California amid fire fears
- Former El Dorado County judge, California attorney general candidate faces ethics panel
- Martis Valley West housing project suffers legal setback
- California marks another dry water year