Fife records Tahoe Paradise’s first hole-in-one of 2015 season
April 21, 2015
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE — The first hole-in-one of the 2015 season at Tahoe Paradise Golf Course belongs to Jason Fife. Fife aced the 111-yard fifth hole last Friday for his second career hole-in-one — both have come at Tahoe Paradise.
"The ace felt amazing," Fife said.
On Monday, Fife followed up his hole-in-one with an impressive eagle on the par-4 eighth hole. He holed out from 55 yards to continue a solid stretch on the links.
"To play consistent golf is always more fun, I feel like I am in the zone right now," Fife said.
All 18 holes at Tahoe Paradise are currently open for the season. It marks the earliest ever that the course has been fully operational.
Trending In: Sports
- Whittell sprinters bring home track, field state championships
- South Tahoe’ Holmes finishes senior year with 3rd place at state meet
- Incline senior going for unprecedented 4th state swimming title
- Paige Spiranac talks to Tahoe youth about overcoming cyberbullying
- Shooting restrictions affect Tahoe region, gun safety urged