Hornets ready for action after 3-week layoff
December 11, 2003
Tribune staff report
After a three-week layoff, the Sacramento State Hornets will get their wings moving again with a pair of Pacific Collegiate Hockey Association games against Santa Rosa Junior College Friday and Saturday.
Sacramento State (10-2) has won nine of its past 10 games, outscoring opponents 63-26 during that span.
Friday’s game is at 8:45 p.m. and Saturday’s at 5:15 p.m.
The following weekend, the Hornets will host the Aggies of Texas A&M.
The Hornets will welcome CSU-Northridge, Santa Rosa JC and the University of North Texas for the four-team South Lake Tahoe Shootout Dec. 28-31 at South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena.
Recommended Stories For You
Admission is $5.
Trending In: Sports
- Lady Vikings soccer crushing league opponents
- South Tahoe boys’ soccer latest to fall against 3A newcomer North Valleys
- Preps roundup: Viking volleyers win 2 of 3; Buchholz sets personal best
- Incline netters cruise to 3 league wins, stay unbeaten
- Whittell gridders excited for home game, field dedication
- Ken’s Tires Center celebrates 40 years in South Lake Tahoe
- Whittell celebrates Lisa Maloff, football team crushes Smith Valley at new digs
- Traps reignite controversy over Nevada Department of Wildlife bear management
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Re-vamped Apple Hill shuttle gets a test drive