Lake Tahoe Golf Course reopens
May 7, 2003
Lake Tahoe Golf Course reopened Tuesday as walkers were permitted to make the 18-hole loop in Meyers.
David Hershey of LTGC hopes to permit powered carts on the course by the weekend. No temporary greens are being used.
Spring snowfalls have forced the course to close two times after opening in April.
To reserve tee times or for more information, phone (530) 577-0788.
Trending In: Sports
- Whittell sprinters bring home track, field state championships
- South Tahoe’ Holmes finishes senior year with 3rd place at state meet
- Incline senior going for unprecedented 4th state swimming title
- Paige Spiranac talks to Tahoe youth about overcoming cyberbullying
- Shooting restrictions affect Tahoe region, gun safety urged
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe