Meyers Community Foundation’s 5th annual Gear Swap set for Sunday
October 11, 2018
MEYERS, Calif. — The Meyers Community Foundation will host the fifth annual Meyers Outdoor Gear Swap from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14, in the Westgate Center parking lot adjacent the Divided Sky.
If you've got summer or winter gear or outdoor toys that are collecting dust that is preferably no older than five years old, bring it to Meyers and pay the $1 fee per item to MCF and sell it.
Cash or credit cards are accepted.
Merchandise registration will take place in the parking lot between 8 and 9:30 a.m.
Unsold merchandise can be picked up between 2 to 3 p.m. and any unclaimed items will be donated.
Net proceeds from the event will be donated to Tahoe Area Mountain Biking Association to support the Lily Lake Trail that adds to the multi-use trail network linking Meyers, Tahoe Mountain, Angora Ridge and, now, Fallen Leaf Lake.
Recommended Stories For You
Twenty percent of the proceeds will go to the MCF.
For information on the trail system, visit http://www.tamba.org.
For information contact Brian Levy at 530-545-9941 or René Brejc at 530-545-0340.
For information about the Meyers Community Foundation, visit http://www.meyerscommunityfoundation.org.
Trending In: Sports
- Kirkwood Mountain to open backside, Heavenly Mountain to open California side Saturday
- Incline boys net 4 hoops victories in 4 days at Whittell tournament
- Incline Village volleyball stars Racich, Cohn earn top awards
- Whittell hoops wins 5th straight to open season; host big tournament this week
- Viking boys run up against stiff competition at Wild West Shootout
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms