National sport climbing champion Harrington to be featured speaker at Ski Run Presents
April 2, 2018
Five-time national sport-climbing champion and well-rounded adventure athlete Emily Harrington will be Ski Run Presents featured speaker from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 3, at Blue Angel Café.
Harrington was raised in Colorado but has since relocated and is now based out of Squaw Valley. She is a must-see speaker with an inspirational story to tell.
The cost is $20 and that will be donated to the Access Fund, a nonprofit that helps climbing areas stay open to the public and helps gain access to other areas while conserving the environment.
Kids younger than 18 receive free admission.
Happy hour starts at 6 p.m. with the presentation starting at 7.
Click here for more information or to purchase tickets.
Trending In: Sports
- Lady Coyotes advance, receive surprise after drubbing Evergreen Valley
- Heavenly, Kirkwood and Northstar ski resorts announce 2018-19 opening dates
- South Lake Tahoe’s Jamie Anderson named to 2018-19 US Snowboard Team
- Lady Coyotes angry at playoff seed, ready for Evergreen Saturday in 1st round
- Heavenly, Northstar push back opening days to Nov. 23; Kirkwood to announce new date
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors