National sport climbing champion Harrington to be featured speaker at Ski Run Presents
April 2, 2018
Five-time national sport-climbing champion and well-rounded adventure athlete Emily Harrington will be Ski Run Presents featured speaker from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 3, at Blue Angel Café.
Harrington was raised in Colorado but has since relocated and is now based out of Squaw Valley. She is a must-see speaker with an inspirational story to tell.
The cost is $20 and that will be donated to the Access Fund, a nonprofit that helps climbing areas stay open to the public and helps gain access to other areas while conserving the environment.
Kids younger than 18 receive free admission.
Happy hour starts at 6 p.m. with the presentation starting at 7.
Click here for more information or to purchase tickets.
Trending In: Sports
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours