Sacramento’s Murphy sinks ace at Incline’s Mountain Course
October 9, 2018
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Sacramento resident Tom Murphy recorded his first career hole-in-one Friday, Sept. 28, at Incline Village's Mountain Course.
The 50-year old hit a 52-degree wedge on a beautiful sunny day on hole No. 3 from about 109 yards for his perfect shot.
He was witnessed by playing partners Michael Murphy and Michael Staples.
Murphy has played golf for about 30 years and is a member of the El Macero Country Club.
Trending In: Sports
- Guest column: Vote ‘No’ on Measure T, save jobs (opinion)
- Power switched off in Northern California amid fire fears
- Annual grading season at Lake Tahoe ends today
- US 50 roadwork in South Lake Tahoe to continue through October
- Guest column: Tahoe Chamber announces endorsements for upcoming election (opinion)