STMS to start cross country practice on Monday
August 21, 2008
The South Tahoe Middle School cross country team will begin fall practice on Monday from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
The Timberwolves are scheduled to practice Monday through Friday at the Community Youth Sports Complex at STMS. All students interested in participating on the cross country running team are encouraged to attend. Mandatory practice will begin Sept. 2. When school starts, the team will practice from 2:05-3:05 p.m.
Trending In: Sports
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort kicks off early bird 2018-19 season pass sale
- Sierra-at-Tahoe 2018-19 season passes available for purchase
- Heavenly’s backcountry requires common sense, not cell phones
- Registration begins Saturday for Pop Warner football and cheer
- Sierra-at-Tahoe hosts Vans Hi-Standard Series finale Saturday
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3 feet of snow at some ski resorts; another 1-3 feet of snow possible
- UPDATE: Traffic on US 50 moving once again
- UPDATE: Crystal Bay, Third Creek avalanche alert upgraded to stage 2
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report over 4 feet of snow in 48 hours