STMS to start cross country practice on Monday
August 21, 2008
The South Tahoe Middle School cross country team will begin fall practice on Monday from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
The Timberwolves are scheduled to practice Monday through Friday at the Community Youth Sports Complex at STMS. All students interested in participating on the cross country running team are encouraged to attend. Mandatory practice will begin Sept. 2. When school starts, the team will practice from 2:05-3:05 p.m.
Trending In: Sports
- Lady Vikings soccer crushing league opponents
- South Tahoe boys’ soccer latest to fall against 3A newcomer North Valleys
- Preps roundup: Viking volleyers win 2 of 3; Buchholz sets personal best
- Incline netters cruise to 3 league wins, stay unbeaten
- Whittell gridders excited for home game, field dedication
- Ken’s Tires Center celebrates 40 years in South Lake Tahoe
- Whittell celebrates Lisa Maloff, football team crushes Smith Valley at new digs
- Traps reignite controversy over Nevada Department of Wildlife bear management
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Re-vamped Apple Hill shuttle gets a test drive