Celebrity tourney celebrates 25 years
April 18, 2014
To celebrate 25 years as the No. 1 celebrity golf tournament in the country, the American Century Championship is selling tournament pass for $50.
The discounted season passes are on sale until May 31. On June 1 the price is $60.
The tournament will take place July 15-20 with 80 entertainment and sports celebrities competing for the $125,000 winner's share of the $600,000 purse. Expected celebrities include Stephen Curry, Aaron Rodgers, Larry the Cable Guy, Steve Young, Jason Kidd and more.
Daily tickets are $15 a day for the practice rounds / Pro-Am events Tuesday through Thursday and $25 for each tournament round Friday through Sunday. Discounted daily passes will be available beginning June 1 at 127 Raley's Bel Air or Nob Hill Foods locations throughout Northern California and Nevada.
For more information, a full list of celebrities participating and to purchase season passes and day passes visit the website http://www.TahoeCelebrityGolf.com.
Trending In: Summer Recreation
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- Swimmer rescued after leg becomes stuck between boulders at Lake Tahoe
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- Historic Lake Tahoe home sells for $10 million
- New fitness center Gym Love opens in South Lake Tahoe