Tahoe golf season tees off
April 21, 2005
The 2005 golf season has officially started on the South Shore.
Bijou Municipal Golf Course, a nine-hole course within the city limits, opened on Monday and its rate structure is as follows:
Green fees for non-residents in $18, residents $15. Bijou’s twilight rate is $15 for nonresidents, $12 for residents. It is also holding ‘Senior Day’ each Wednesday and is offering a $12 green fee for golfers 55 and over.
Edgewood Tahoe has pushed back its Locals’ Day until May 24 because of work being done on several ice-damaged greens.
Tahoe Paradise Golf Course has set its opening date for May 7, weather permitting.
Recommended Stories For You
An application for Locals’ Day will appear in the May 11 edition of the Tribune.
The Incline Village Championship Golf Course is opening May 13 and Incline Village’s Mountain Course is slated to open on May 20.
It remains unclear when Lake Tahoe Golf Course will open for the season.
Trending In: Sports
- Whittell sprinters bring home track, field state championships
- STMS boys cross country wins 7th grade race at Tah-Neva Championships
- South Tahoe’ Holmes finishes senior year with 3rd place at state meet
- Incline senior going for unprecedented 4th state swimming title
- Paige Spiranac talks to Tahoe youth about overcoming cyberbullying
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe