Tahoe Tsunami to play their first home games
June 28, 2008
The Tahoe Tsunami will play their home opener today at Todd Fields.
Tahoe will meet the Douglas Tigers today at 3 p.m., then play host to the Muckdawgs at 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The Muckdawgs hit nine home runs in a recent 22-12 victory over the Tsunami, a summer team made up mostly of South Tahoe High players. Tahoe were edged by the Reno Blue Devils 4-3 on Friday in a game called after five innings because of excessive smoke.
A week earlier, the Tsunami was beaten by Galena 12-4 and Spanish Springs 11-10.
Trending In: Sports
- Incline senior going for unprecedented 4th state swimming title
- South Tahoe’s Buchholz, Whittell’s White, Rippett win Northern League titles, qualify for state
- South Tahoe earns 5th place at state golf tourney
- Paige Spiranac talks to Tahoe youth about overcoming cyberbullying
- South Tahoe sends nearly a dozen swimmers to state meet
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely