Telluride Ski Resort joins Vail Resorts Epic Pass in 2018-19 winter season
January 29, 2018
Vail Resorts, Inc. and Telluride Ski & Golf jointly announced today that Telluride Ski Resort will join the Epic Pass in a long-term alliance beginning with 2018-19 winter season, bringing the total to 46 mountain resorts for skiers and snowboarders.
Telluride has been rated the “#1 Ski Resort in North America” five of the last six years by readers of Condé Nast Traveler.
“We’re thrilled to welcome Telluride Ski Resort on the Epic Pass for the 2018-19 winter season, offering skiers and snowboarders even greater value and variety with the most popular season pass in the mountain resort industry. Telluride is on the bucket list of skiers and snowboarders around the world and we’re delighted to offer this iconic mountain resort as part of the Epic Pass experience,” Kirsten Lynch, chief marketing officer of Vail Resorts, said in a statement.
“Telluride is excited to join the Epic Pass and a collection of world-class mountain resorts that skiers and snowboarders around the world come back to time and again. This new season pass alliance is more comprehensive and longer term than prior pass alliances and will provide an incredible benefit for both Telluride guests and our resort community. Epic Pass skiers and snowboarders thrive on new, unique one-of-a-kind adventures. We offer an extraordinary big mountain experience, signature hospitality and guest service, and an authentic, welcoming mountain town surrounded by stunning scenery,” Bill Jensen, CEO of Telluride Ski & Golf, said in a statement.
Telluride is stashed among the highest concentration of 13,000- and 14,000-foot peaks in North America. The resort lives up to its reputation for legendary terrain and something for everyone. The Plunge, Revelation Bowl and Gold Hill offer plenty of steeps for experts.
Forever and Prospect Bowl provide ideal terrain for intermediates and the wide open, gentle slopes of The Sunshine Express and The Meadows start beginners off right while enjoying the scenery of the San Juan Mountains.
Recommended Stories For You
Vail Resorts’ 2018-19 season passes will go on sale in early March at http://www.epicpass.com.
This report was compiled by the Summit Daily News, a sister publication of the Tribune.
Trending In: Sports
- Kirkwood Mountain to open backside, Heavenly Mountain to open California side Saturday
- Incline boys net 4 hoops victories in 4 days at Whittell tournament
- Incline Village volleyball stars Racich, Cohn earn top awards
- Whittell hoops wins 5th straight to open season; host big tournament this week
- Viking boys run up against stiff competition at Wild West Shootout
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms