Tahoe Talk podcast for Friday, March 27
Notes from Friday’s discussion include:
- Tahoe Family Resource Center is facing big challenges
- Lake Tahoe’s clarity might improve from lack of tourism and travel
- Zoom video blunders while working from home
- US now has largest number of COVID-19 cases in the world
- Largest stock charge yesterday since 1931 (big drop over night)
- Presidents Trump and Xi had a conference call last night, agree to cooperation
You can listen to today’s podcast here.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around the Lake Tahoe Basin and beyond make the Tahoe Tribune's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User