Tahoe Talk podcast: Gas prices plummet; Mass protests across country
Up-to-date, daily info on news that is happening around Lake Tahoe, California and Nevada. Notes from today’s discussion include:
- Tahoe South Event Center officially approved and construction slated to start in June
- Early fire restrictions put in place in Nevada
- Incline Village cancels Fourth of July celebrations and fireworks
- Eastern Sierra trout fishing season delayed 1 month until May 31
- Saturday night “One World: Together At Home” performances worth a re-watch
- Protests across the country hoping to reopen economy and biz
- 13 states with gas under $1 right now – Some as low as $0.85 per gallon
- Mass shooting rampage in Canada by man in cop uniform and cruiser – lasted 12 hours, 16 dead
Listen to today’s discussion here.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around the Lake Tahoe Basin and beyond make the Tahoe Tribune's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User