Lake Tahoe weather: Above normal temperatures for 1st weekend of fall
September 21, 2018
The first official weekend of fall will bring warm daytime temperatures and chilly evenings in the Tahoe Basin.
Conditions will be clear with light winds in the afternoon.
“Above normal daytime temperatures with cool nights will continue as high pressure remains over northeast California and western Nevada,” states the National Weather Service. “Light afternoon winds will persist through today before a trough brushes by across the Pacific Northwest this weekend.”
South Lake Tahoe will see a high temperature Saturday of 75 degrees, while Incline Village will see a high of 70. Sunday will be slightly cooler with a high of 71 in South Lake Tahoe and 66 degrees in Incline Village.
Trending In: Weather
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Lake Tahoe weather: Above normal temperatures for 1st weekend of fall
- Lake Tahoe weather: Temps could reach 80 degrees during first week of fall
- Lake Tahoe weather: Warmer temperatures, slight chance of mid-week rain in forecast
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures, rain in forecast