Lake Tahoe weather: Above normal temperatures for 1st weekend of fall
September 21, 2018
The first official weekend of fall will bring warm daytime temperatures and chilly evenings in the Tahoe Basin.
Conditions will be clear with light winds in the afternoon.
“Above normal daytime temperatures with cool nights will continue as high pressure remains over northeast California and western Nevada,” states the National Weather Service. “Light afternoon winds will persist through today before a trough brushes by across the Pacific Northwest this weekend.”
South Lake Tahoe will see a high temperature Saturday of 75 degrees, while Incline Village will see a high of 70. Sunday will be slightly cooler with a high of 71 in South Lake Tahoe and 66 degrees in Incline Village.
Trending In: Weather
- Winter weather advisory issued for Lake Tahoe
- Memorial services scheduled for Dr. Stephen Bannar
- South Lake Tahoe community mourns the death of Dr. Stephen Bannar
- 6 South Lake Tahoe families searching for homes after unsafe apartment building condemned
- Parents outraged over handling of fire at Sierra House Elementary School