Lake Tahoe weather: Clear skies ahead for weekend
September 14, 2018
The weekend will bring clear skies and seasonal temperatures for the Tahoe Basin.
Sunny conditions and high temperatures near 70 degrees are in the forecast, according to the National Weather Service.
South Lake Tahoe will see high temperatures of 68 Friday, 66 Saturday and 71 degrees on Sunday. Incline Village high temperatures will reach 64 Friday, 63 Saturday and 66 degrees on Sunday.
Saturday will be breezy with winds increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon on the North Shore. Winds could gust as strong as 30 mph.
“Moderate increase in afternoon breezes will be the main headline going into the weekend. Otherwise, dry conditions with near normal temperatures can be expected,” states the service.
The weekend conditions will extend into next week.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
- Yosemite wildfire to cause haze, smoke in Lake Tahoe Basin today
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Lake Tahoe weather: Atmospheric river could cause flooding in Tahoe Basin