Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temps and sunshine this weekend
November 9, 2018
Tahoe is in store for some colder temperatures, but don’t count on seeing snow in the immediate future.
Temperatures are expected to be below average today — with a high of 54 degrees in South Lake Tahoe and 50 degrees in Incline Village — before warming a couple degrees on Saturday, according to the National Weather Service in Reno.
Sunday will bring another shot of cold air and chilly northeast winds, driving high temperatures into the mid-40s. The low temperature will dip to the low-20s.
Conditions will be dry and mostly sunny through the weekend.
Temperatures will creep upward to start the week. The high will reach 57 degrees in South Lake Tahoe and 53 degrees in Incline Village Tuesday.
Conditions will likely remain dry through next week.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- Wildfire smoke triggers air quality alert in Lake Tahoe region
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors