Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
September 17, 2018
The last full week of summer will bring fall-like conditions to the Tahoe Basin.
Clear skies and high temperatures ranging from the mid 60s to low 70s are in the forecast from the National Weather Service.
"Fall-like weather is expected for this week with clear skies, breezy afternoons, warm days and chilly nights. Stronger winds are possible again next weekend," the service states.
Monday’s high temperature in South Lake Tahoe will reach 69 degrees. The high will eventually reach 75 degrees Friday. The high in Incline Village Monday will be 66 degrees. Friday’s high in Incline will hit 71 degrees.
"Temperatures will remain right around normal for this time of year with low 80s in western Nevada and low 70s in the Sierra. Nights are beginning to cool off with overnight lows starting to dip into the 40s in western Nevada and 30s in the Sierra."
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures, rain in forecast
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of rain Saturday
- POWDER DAY: Lake Tahoe resorts report 7 inches of new snow, more in forecast (video)
- Tahoe City breaks last year’s record for hottest summer
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Leaf peeping at Lake Tahoe: Best spots to view fall foliage