Lake Tahoe weather: Haze and sunny conditions to start week, thunderstorms possible Thursday
July 16, 2018
It’s about to get hot.
That’s according to the National Weather Service, which is predicting high temperatures through the week in the mid to high 80s at Lake Tahoe.
Monday and Tuesday will likely be hazy with high temperatures at 85 and 88 degrees in South Lake Tahoe. The widespread haze in the region is expected to dissipate by Wednesday giving way to sunny conditions.
The high temperature on Wednesday is expected to reach 87 degrees.
On Thursday there is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m. on South Shore. The high will be near 88 degrees.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Above normal temperatures for 1st weekend of fall
- Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
- Yosemite wildfire to cause haze, smoke in Lake Tahoe Basin today
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89
- Blue Granite Climbing Gym open for business in South Lake Tahoe
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)