Lake Tahoe weather: Haze and sunny conditions to start week, thunderstorms possible Thursday
July 16, 2018
It’s about to get hot.
That’s according to the National Weather Service, which is predicting high temperatures through the week in the mid to high 80s at Lake Tahoe.
Monday and Tuesday will likely be hazy with high temperatures at 85 and 88 degrees in South Lake Tahoe. The widespread haze in the region is expected to dissipate by Wednesday giving way to sunny conditions.
The high temperature on Wednesday is expected to reach 87 degrees.
On Thursday there is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m. on South Shore. The high will be near 88 degrees.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Wildfire smoke triggers air quality alert in Lake Tahoe region
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe