Lake Tahoe weather: High temperature to reach 80 degrees
June 11, 2018
Temperatures in the Tahoe Basin will warm this week following a cool and windy weekend.
The high temperature on Monday in South Lake Tahoe is expected to reach 73 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. That number is expected to hit 80 degrees Tuesday and Wednesday before dropping back to the mid-70s for the remainder of the week.
Sunny conditions are in the forecast through the week and into the weekend.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Above normal temperatures for 1st weekend of fall
- Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
- Yosemite wildfire to cause haze, smoke in Lake Tahoe Basin today
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89
- Blue Granite Climbing Gym open for business in South Lake Tahoe
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)