Lake Tahoe weather: High temperature to reach 80 degrees
June 11, 2018
Temperatures in the Tahoe Basin will warm this week following a cool and windy weekend.
The high temperature on Monday in South Lake Tahoe is expected to reach 73 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. That number is expected to hit 80 degrees Tuesday and Wednesday before dropping back to the mid-70s for the remainder of the week.
Sunny conditions are in the forecast through the week and into the weekend.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Wildfire smoke triggers air quality alert in Lake Tahoe region
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe