Lake Tahoe weather: Rain likely, snow possible ahead of warming temperatures
April 30, 2018
Lake Tahoe could see scattered rain showers, and possibly snow, Monday evening before a streak of sunshine and warming temperatures moves into the region.
Monday will start with partly sunny conditions before the chance of precipitation increases to 40 percent after 2 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Thunder also is possible. In South Lake Tahoe the high temperature will reach 49 degrees while the low will drop to 33 degrees.
The chance of precipitation will climb to 50 percent after 11 p.m. Little to now snow accumulation is expected Monday, according to the service.
Sunny conditions will return Tuesday, which will bring a high temperature of 50 degrees in South Lake Tahoe. Temperatures will warm throughout the week, with the high temperature on Friday hitting 67 degrees in South Lake Tahoe.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Above normal temperatures for 1st weekend of fall
- Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Lake Tahoe weather: Flood watch in effect Monday afternoon at Lake Tahoe
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89