Lake Tahoe weather: Rain, thunderstorms likely throughout week
May 14, 2018
Monday, a day with a 30 percent chance of precipitation, could be the nicest day of the week at Lake Tahoe, according to a forecast from the National Weather Service.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are possible after 11 a.m. Monday. The high temperature in South Lake Tahoe will reach 60 degrees.
After Monday the chance of precipitation will gradually increase, rising to 60 percent Tuesday and 70 percent Wednesday. High temperatures during that time will dip down to 59 and 54 degrees in South Lake Tahoe, according to the service.
Thursday will bring a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Trending In: Weather
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- POWDER DAY: Lake Tahoe resorts report 7 inches of new snow, more in forecast (video)
- Tahoe City breaks last year’s record for hottest summer
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures, rain in forecast
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of rain Saturday
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Caltrans to activate new traffic light in South Lake Tahoe Tuesday
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)