Lake Tahoe weather: Rain, thunderstorms likely throughout week
May 14, 2018
Monday, a day with a 30 percent chance of precipitation, could be the nicest day of the week at Lake Tahoe, according to a forecast from the National Weather Service.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are possible after 11 a.m. Monday. The high temperature in South Lake Tahoe will reach 60 degrees.
After Monday the chance of precipitation will gradually increase, rising to 60 percent Tuesday and 70 percent Wednesday. High temperatures during that time will dip down to 59 and 54 degrees in South Lake Tahoe, according to the service.
Thursday will bring a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Trending In: Weather
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Smoke from California wildfires lingering in Lake Tahoe Basin
- Wildfire smoke triggers air quality alert in Lake Tahoe region
- Historic Lake Tahoe home sells for $10 million
- El Dorado sheriff deputy shoots into car to free trapped bear in South Lake Tahoe (video)
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- Swimmer rescued after leg becomes stuck between boulders at Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Community College opens Lisa Maloff University Center