Lake Tahoe weather: Rain, thunderstorms likely throughout week
May 14, 2018
Monday, a day with a 30 percent chance of precipitation, could be the nicest day of the week at Lake Tahoe, according to a forecast from the National Weather Service.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are possible after 11 a.m. Monday. The high temperature in South Lake Tahoe will reach 60 degrees.
After Monday the chance of precipitation will gradually increase, rising to 60 percent Tuesday and 70 percent Wednesday. High temperatures during that time will dip down to 59 and 54 degrees in South Lake Tahoe, according to the service.
Thursday will bring a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Flood watch, winter weather advisory in effect on South Shore (video)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain, thunderstorms, warmer temperatures in forecast
- Lake Tahoe weather: Heavenly Mountain Resort reports 7 inches of new snow
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain likely, snow possible ahead of warming temperatures
- Lake Tahoe weather: Light, wintry precipitation possible today
- Forest Service: Spread the word on Leave No Trace ethics in Lake Tahoe
- LimeBike kicks off 2nd year in South Lake Tahoe with launch party
- Susie Lake: 8 miles of bliss in Desolation Wilderness
- Tahoe Chamber Corner: Tahoe Chamber announces endorsements (opinion)
- Nevada Highway Patrol searching for driver in hit-and-run at Crystal Bay