Lake Tahoe weather: Rain, thunderstorms, warmer temperatures in forecast
May 21, 2018
Another week of spring thunderstorms is in the forecast for Lake Tahoe.
Monday will bring an 80 percent chance of precipitation, with showers and a thunderstorm possible after 11 a.m. The high temperature will reach 61 degrees in South Lake Tahoe, according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms remain possible Tuesday and Wednesday, with a 40 percent and 50 percent chance of precipitation. There will be a slight chance of precipitation on Thursday.
High temperatures will slowly increase throughout the week, reaching 66 degrees Thursday.
Trending In: Weather
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- POWDER DAY: Lake Tahoe resorts report 7 inches of new snow, more in forecast (video)
- Tahoe City breaks last year’s record for hottest summer
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures, rain in forecast
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of rain Saturday
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Caltrans to activate new traffic light in South Lake Tahoe Tuesday
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)