Lake Tahoe weather: Rain, thunderstorms, warmer temperatures in forecast
May 21, 2018
Another week of spring thunderstorms is in the forecast for Lake Tahoe.
Monday will bring an 80 percent chance of precipitation, with showers and a thunderstorm possible after 11 a.m. The high temperature will reach 61 degrees in South Lake Tahoe, according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms remain possible Tuesday and Wednesday, with a 40 percent and 50 percent chance of precipitation. There will be a slight chance of precipitation on Thursday.
High temperatures will slowly increase throughout the week, reaching 66 degrees Thursday.
Trending In: Weather
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Smoke from California wildfires lingering in Lake Tahoe Basin
- Wildfire smoke triggers air quality alert in Lake Tahoe region
- El Dorado sheriff deputy shoots into car to free trapped bear in South Lake Tahoe (video)
- Historic Lake Tahoe home sells for $10 million
- Lake Tahoe Community College opens Lisa Maloff University Center
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- Permanent memorial placed for fallen firefighter killed near Lake Tahoe ski resort