Lake Tahoe weather: Spectacular forecast for 1st weekend of summer
June 22, 2018
Summer appears to be heading toward a great start.
The weekend forecast for the Tahoe Basin calls for high temperatures in the low 80s with clear skies and sunny conditions through the weekend.
Saturday’s high temperature in South Lake Tahoe will reach 80 degrees, which will mirror Friday’s high temperature, according to the National Weather Service.
The high temperature on South Shore will reach 81 degrees Sunday and 83 Monday.
The most recent forecast from the service has similar conditions — clear skies and high temperatures around 80 degrees — well into next week.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temps and sunshine this weekend
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Smoke from California wildfires lingering in Lake Tahoe Basin
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- Election update: Measure T still passing in South Lake Tahoe but margin shrinks
- MTV acquires SnowGlobe Music Festival (updated)
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games