Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny, warm weekend ahead
July 6, 2018
After slightly cloudy conditions Friday, sunshine will return to the Lake Tahoe region this weekend.
High temperatures will reach the low 80s Saturday and Sunday in South Lake Tahoe, with low temperatures just above 50 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Light winds will blow through the region starting Friday evening, continuing into Saturday and Sunday. Winds will range from 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as strong as 25 mph.
High temperatures will stick in the low to mid 80s to start next week.
Friday’s high temperature in South Lake Tahoe will reach 79 degrees.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Above normal temperatures for 1st weekend of fall
- Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Lake Tahoe weather: Flood watch in effect Monday afternoon at Lake Tahoe
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89