Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny weekend with temperatures in the 80s
June 29, 2018
It is looking like Lake Tahoe will have another perfect summer weekend.
Sunny conditions are in the forecast through the weekend and well into next week, according to the National Weather Service.
The high temperature in South Lake Tahoe Saturday is expected to reach 79 degrees before increasing to 83 degrees Sunday.
Saturday will bring light winds ranging from 5 to 10 mph, the service says.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Wildfire smoke triggers air quality alert in Lake Tahoe region
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors