Lake Tahoe weather: Sunshine ahead of another winter storm (video)
March 5, 2018
It will be a sunny start to the week at Lake Tahoe ahead of a possible winter storm expected toward the end of the week.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are expected to bring mostly sunny conditions with high temperatures gradually creeping into the mid-to-high 40s.
The change in the weather comes after a winter storm dumped 5 feet of snow at Lake Tahoe ski resorts Thursday through Saturday morning.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Yosemite wildfire to cause haze, smoke in Lake Tahoe Basin today
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Lake Tahoe weather: Atmospheric river could cause flooding in Tahoe Basin