Lake Tahoe weather: Sunshine ahead of another winter storm (video)
March 5, 2018
It will be a sunny start to the week at Lake Tahoe ahead of a possible winter storm expected toward the end of the week.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are expected to bring mostly sunny conditions with high temperatures gradually creeping into the mid-to-high 40s.
The change in the weather comes after a winter storm dumped 5 feet of snow at Lake Tahoe ski resorts Thursday through Saturday morning.
Trending In: Weather
- Contractor damaged land in Emerald Bay; former employee considering lawsuit
- Lime electric scooters pose challenges for South Lake Tahoe law enforcement
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe start paid parking for special events, holidays
- Lake Tahoe love story: Couple who met and reconnected in Tahoe wed on North Shore
- Former Scripps/Howard estate on Lake Tahoe East Shore hits market for $35 million (video)