Lake Tahoe weather: Sunshine, thunderstorms in forecast
April 23, 2018
Lake Tahoe has two more days of spectacular springtime weather before a chance of thunderstorms moves into the basin.
High temperatures through the week are expected to reach the mid-60s on South Shore, according to the National Weather Service. Conditions on Monday and Tuesday will be sunny.
A slight chance of thunderstorms moves into the region Wednesday, largely after 5 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 10 percent earlier in the day before increasing to 20 percent later in the evening.
A slight chance of thunderstorms and precipitation will remain in the forecast Thursday and Friday.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Wildfire smoke fills Lake Tahoe Basin, possible improvement coming Wednesday afternoon
- Wildfire smoke triggers air quality alert in Lake Tahoe region
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors