Lake Tahoe weather: Temps could reach 80 degrees during first week of fall
September 24, 2018
South Lake Tahoe could see temperatures as warm as 80 degrees during the first full week of fall.
Sunny conditions will continue through the week, with no precipitation in the forecast.
“The Sierra and western Nevada will remain dry through the work week with warm afternoons and chilly mornings,” states the National Weather Service. “Lighter winds are expected through much of the week, with some increase by next weekend.”
South Lake Tahoe will see a high temperature of 74 degrees on Monday, 78 Tuesday and 80 on Wednesday. Highs in Incline Village will reach 67 degrees on Monday, 68 Tuesday and 74 on Wednesday.
The streak of dry and sunny conditions could end in October.
“By the first week of October, cooler and wetter weather may be in store for the Sierra and western Nevada,” the service reports.
Trending In: Weather
- Winter weather advisory issued for Lake Tahoe
- Memorial services scheduled for Dr. Stephen Bannar
- South Lake Tahoe community mourns the death of Dr. Stephen Bannar
- 6 South Lake Tahoe families searching for homes after unsafe apartment building condemned
- Parents outraged over handling of fire at Sierra House Elementary School