Lake Tahoe weather: Warmer temperatures, slight chance of mid-week rain in forecast
October 8, 2018
Lake Tahoe will see warmer temperatures and sunshine to start the week.
High temperatures in South Lake Tahoe will hover around the low 60s, while Incline Village will see a high of 55 degrees Monday and 60 on Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
The basin will see mostly sunny conditions through the week, with the exception of Wednesday evening when there will be a 30 percent chance of precipitation. Any rain is largely expected before 11 p.m.
Warm and dry conditions are expected to continue Thursday and remain into the weekend.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures, rain in forecast
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of rain Saturday
- POWDER DAY: Lake Tahoe resorts report 7 inches of new snow, more in forecast (video)
- Tahoe City breaks last year’s record for hottest summer
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Leaf peeping at Lake Tahoe: Best spots to view fall foliage