Lake Tahoe weather: Warmer temperatures, slight chance of mid-week rain in forecast
October 8, 2018
Lake Tahoe will see warmer temperatures and sunshine to start the week.
High temperatures in South Lake Tahoe will hover around the low 60s, while Incline Village will see a high of 55 degrees Monday and 60 on Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
The basin will see mostly sunny conditions through the week, with the exception of Wednesday evening when there will be a 30 percent chance of precipitation. Any rain is largely expected before 11 p.m.
Warm and dry conditions are expected to continue Thursday and remain into the weekend.
Trending In: Weather
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Kirkwood Mountain to open backside, Heavenly Mountain to open California side Saturday
- FINAL ELECTION RESULTS: Measure T passes in South Lake Tahoe