Video: Mostly sunny conditions at Lake Tahoe through Christmas weekend
December 22, 2017
This video is brought to you by Sierra Air Inc.
Video: Tribune Sports Editor Bill Rozak reports from Heavenly Mountain Resort Friday, Dec. 22. South Lake Tahoe can expect mostly sunny conditions through Christmas weekend, with high temperatures in the mid to-high 40s, according to the National Weather Service.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Yosemite wildfire to cause haze, smoke in Lake Tahoe Basin today
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Lake Tahoe weather: Atmospheric river could cause flooding in Tahoe Basin