Video: Sunny skies, solid skiing conditions this weekend at Lake Tahoe
December 8, 2017
This video is brought to you by Sierra Air Inc.
Video: Tribune Sports Editor Bill Rozak reports from Heavenly Mountain Resort Friday morning. Tahoe is looking at sunny conditions with high temperatures in the mid 40s to low 50s this weekend, according to the National Weather Service. All three South Shore resorts are open for the 2017-18 season.
Trending In: Weather
- Lake Tahoe weather: Fall-like conditions in store this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Colder temperatures in store for region
- Yosemite wildfire to cause haze, smoke in Lake Tahoe Basin today
- Wildfires to cause lower air quality in Lake Tahoe region, Sierra Nevada
- Lake Tahoe weather: Atmospheric river could cause flooding in Tahoe Basin