Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny, warm week ahead
August 20, 2018
Lake Tahoe can expect a near-perfect late summer forecast this week.
Sunny conditions with high temperatures hovering around 80 degrees through the week and weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Monday’s high temperature in South Lake Tahoe will reach 82 degrees.
Trending In: Carousel
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend