Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny, warm week ahead
August 20, 2018
Lake Tahoe can expect a near-perfect late summer forecast this week.
Sunny conditions with high temperatures hovering around 80 degrees through the week and weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Monday’s high temperature in South Lake Tahoe will reach 82 degrees.
Trending In: Carousel
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort changes opening day from Wednesday to Saturday