Authorities investigating Kings Beach homicide on Tahoe’s North Shore
November 5, 2017
The Placer County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a homicide that occurred Saturday afternoon in Kings Beach on Lake Tahoe’s North Shore.
Law enforcement received a report of gunshots in the 8400 block of Trout Avenue around 4 p.m. Saturday, according to a Facebook post by the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies discovered a man and woman who had each suffered fatal gunshot wounds. Further investigation revealed that the neighbors were in a dispute.
Authorities are investigating the case as a homicide and there are no outstanding suspects. The sheriff’s office is withholding the names of the deceased until family members are notified.
The investigation is ongoing, the sheriff’s office says.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- Suspect arrested in fatal hit-and-run in South Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Grinding, paving work on Highway 89 from Squaw Valley to Truckee
- Highway 28 reopens after single-vehicle crash on Lake Tahoe’s East Shore