Brief power outage planned for Tuesday in Christmas Valley area
October 23, 2017
A power outage in the Christmas Valley area is planned for Tuesday, according to Liberty Utilities.
The power provider stated the outage is need to replace a damaged pole in the area of Grass Lake Road and Grass Lake Way. Approximately 20 customers will be impacted, according to Liberty.
Power could be down from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
#plannedoutage in SLT along Grass Lake Rd & Way to replace damaged pole Tues, 10/24 9am-5pm. Approx. 20 custs notified.
— Liberty Utilities (@LibertyUtil_CA) October 23, 2017
Trending In: Main Headline
- Squaw Olympic Valley plans system powered by Tesla batteries
- UPDATE: Chain requirements lifted on US 50, Interstate 80
- Swarm of nearly 100 small earthquakes shake south Reno
- Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio to speak in Douglas County
- Judge says lawsuit can continue in bizarre kidnapping case perpetrated by former South Lake Tahoe resident