Brief power outage planned for Tuesday in Christmas Valley area
October 23, 2017
A power outage in the Christmas Valley area is planned for Tuesday, according to Liberty Utilities.
The power provider stated the outage is need to replace a damaged pole in the area of Grass Lake Road and Grass Lake Way. Approximately 20 customers will be impacted, according to Liberty.
Power could be down from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
#plannedoutage in SLT along Grass Lake Rd & Way to replace damaged pole Tues, 10/24 9am-5pm. Approx. 20 custs notified.
— Liberty Utilities (@LibertyUtil_CA) October 23, 2017
Trending In: Main Headline
- Family: Pastor found unresponsive at Lake Tahoe ski resort died from heart attack
- UPDATE: Chain requirements lifted on US 50, Interstate 80
- Highway 89 reopens at Emerald Bay
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director arrested in Tennessee after embezzlement charge
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Reno double homicide similar to Douglas County killings
- 2 ½ feet of snow in 2 days at Lake Tahoe ski resorts
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of flurries Friday; storm possible Sunday