Brief power outage planned for Tuesday in Christmas Valley area
October 23, 2017
A power outage in the Christmas Valley area is planned for Tuesday, according to Liberty Utilities.
The power provider stated the outage is need to replace a damaged pole in the area of Grass Lake Road and Grass Lake Way. Approximately 20 customers will be impacted, according to Liberty.
Power could be down from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
#plannedoutage in SLT along Grass Lake Rd & Way to replace damaged pole Tues, 10/24 9am-5pm. Approx. 20 custs notified.
— Liberty Utilities (@LibertyUtil_CA) October 23, 2017
Trending In: Main Headline
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- Suspect arrested in fatal hit-and-run in South Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Grinding, paving work on Highway 89 from Squaw Valley to Truckee
- Highway 28 reopens after single-vehicle crash on Lake Tahoe’s East Shore