Car crash causes brief power outage in Meyers Saturday morning
October 21, 2017
Some people in the Meyers area briefly lost power Saturday morning.
A vehicle crashed into a pole in the Boulder Mountain Court area in Meyers Saturday, Liberty Utilities reported around 8:45 a.m.
All customers in the area had power restored as of 9 a.m. except for South Tahoe Public Utility District. Liberty says it has notified STPUD that its power will be restored within a couple hours.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- California resident drowns in Lake Tahoe
- Burning Man organizers want end to stops of festival-goers
- UPDATE: Dutch Fire contained, no more evacuations in Alpine County near Woodsford
- False alarm draws police to South Lake Tahoe Wells Fargo at the Y
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89