Car crash causes brief power outage in Meyers Saturday morning
October 21, 2017
Some people in the Meyers area briefly lost power Saturday morning.
A vehicle crashed into a pole in the Boulder Mountain Court area in Meyers Saturday, Liberty Utilities reported around 8:45 a.m.
All customers in the area had power restored as of 9 a.m. except for South Tahoe Public Utility District. Liberty says it has notified STPUD that its power will be restored within a couple hours.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend