Car crash causes brief power outage in Meyers Saturday morning
October 21, 2017
Some people in the Meyers area briefly lost power Saturday morning.
A vehicle crashed into a pole in the Boulder Mountain Court area in Meyers Saturday, Liberty Utilities reported around 8:45 a.m.
All customers in the area had power restored as of 9 a.m. except for South Tahoe Public Utility District. Liberty says it has notified STPUD that its power will be restored within a couple hours.
Trending In: Main Headline
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Freeway from Carson City to Reno to close Nov. 17-18
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- Heavenly Mountain Resort opens for the 2018-19 season