Cave Rock boil water order rescinded
August 10, 2018
A precautionary boil water notice for Douglas County's Cave Rock Water System was rescinded on Thursday.
The order was issued on Monday due to treatment plant shutdown, computer failure, and a data logging loss at the Cave Rock Water Treatment Plant.
Because of this, the county was required to hang precautionary boil water notices until bacteriological samples were processed.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Caltrans to activate new traffic light in South Lake Tahoe Tuesday
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)