Cave Rock boil water order rescinded
August 10, 2018
A precautionary boil water notice for Douglas County's Cave Rock Water System was rescinded on Thursday.
The order was issued on Monday due to treatment plant shutdown, computer failure, and a data logging loss at the Cave Rock Water Treatment Plant.
Because of this, the county was required to hang precautionary boil water notices until bacteriological samples were processed.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Winter weather advisory issued for Lake Tahoe
- Memorial services scheduled for Dr. Stephen Bannar
- South Lake Tahoe community mourns the death of Dr. Stephen Bannar
- 6 South Lake Tahoe families searching for homes after unsafe apartment building condemned
- Parents outraged over handling of fire at Sierra House Elementary School