Cave Rock boil water order rescinded
August 10, 2018
A precautionary boil water notice for Douglas County's Cave Rock Water System was rescinded on Thursday.
The order was issued on Monday due to treatment plant shutdown, computer failure, and a data logging loss at the Cave Rock Water Treatment Plant.
Because of this, the county was required to hang precautionary boil water notices until bacteriological samples were processed.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region
- New fitness center Gym Love opens in South Lake Tahoe
- Swimmer rescued after leg becomes stuck between boulders at Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe clears out homeless camps near Upper Truckee River