Cave Rock boil water order rescinded
August 10, 2018
A precautionary boil water notice for Douglas County's Cave Rock Water System was rescinded on Thursday.
The order was issued on Monday due to treatment plant shutdown, computer failure, and a data logging loss at the Cave Rock Water Treatment Plant.
Because of this, the county was required to hang precautionary boil water notices until bacteriological samples were processed.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday
- California Highway Patrol: Travel to Lake Tahoe is not recommended
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report more than 7 feet of snow following winter storm
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect on area highways (updated)
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible