Crash closes westbound US 50 in South Lake Tahoe
October 26, 2017
Westbound traffic is being diverted from U.S. 50 to Harrison Avenue in South Lake Tahoe as crews cleanup a crash.
The wreck occurred at U.S. 50 and Los Angeles Avenue in Midtown. No medical transports were needed, according to an official at the scene. However, the occupants of one vehicle, a green sedan, fled the scene.
Police are actively searching for them.
The drive of the other vehicle, a green pickup truck, was able to drive his damaged vehicle onto a side street.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- Suspect arrested in fatal hit-and-run in South Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Grinding, paving work on Highway 89 from Squaw Valley to Truckee
- Highway 28 reopens after single-vehicle crash on Lake Tahoe’s East Shore