Crash closes westbound US 50 in South Lake Tahoe
October 26, 2017
Westbound traffic is being diverted from U.S. 50 to Harrison Avenue in South Lake Tahoe as crews cleanup a crash.
The wreck occurred at U.S. 50 and Los Angeles Avenue in Midtown. No medical transports were needed, according to an official at the scene. However, the occupants of one vehicle, a green sedan, fled the scene.
Police are actively searching for them.
The drive of the other vehicle, a green pickup truck, was able to drive his damaged vehicle onto a side street.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director arrested in Tennessee after embezzlement charge
- Inquietud surge en la comunidad inmigrante de Lake Tahoe
- Carson City woman suspected of DUI in fatal US 50 crash at Lake Tahoe
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- Election impacts on Lake Tahoe real estate
- What’s new for the 2018-19 ski season at Lake Tahoe’s downhill resorts
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region