Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio to speak in Douglas County
January 15, 2018
Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio will be the keynote speaker at the Douglas County Central Committee’s annual Lincoln-Reagan Dinner on Feb. 18.
Arpaio served as sheriff of Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix, from 1993 to 2016.
He has announced his intention to seek the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate.
He was pardoned by President Trump in August 2017 after being convicted of criminal contempt of court the prior month.
The dinner is 5:30 p.m. at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden.
Tickets may be purchased at http://www.douglasgop.org Tickets are $75 each through Feb. 4, and $95 after that.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- Friends, family remembering Heavenly Mountain Resort ski patroller missing in Mount Rainier National Park
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- California resident drowns in Lake Tahoe
- Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director arrested in Tennessee after embezzlement charge
- Canadian hiker found dead near Tahoe Rim Trail
- DA: Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director pleads guilty to embezzlement (updated)
- Traps reignite controversy over Nevada Department of Wildlife bear management
- Ken’s Tires Center celebrates 40 years in South Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County conducts online survey on vacation home rentals
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations