Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio to speak in Douglas County
January 15, 2018
Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio will be the keynote speaker at the Douglas County Central Committee’s annual Lincoln-Reagan Dinner on Feb. 18.
Arpaio served as sheriff of Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix, from 1993 to 2016.
He has announced his intention to seek the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate.
He was pardoned by President Trump in August 2017 after being convicted of criminal contempt of court the prior month.
The dinner is 5:30 p.m. at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden.
Tickets may be purchased at http://www.douglasgop.org Tickets are $75 each through Feb. 4, and $95 after that.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- UPDATE: Chain requirements lifted on US 50, Interstate 80
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Jacks Valley fire cause under investigation
- Judge says lawsuit can continue in bizarre kidnapping case perpetrated by former South Lake Tahoe resident
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort changes opening day from Wednesday to Saturday