Government offices closed, on delay at Lake Tahoe today
February 5, 2019
Some services and government offices are either closed or on delay Tuesday thanks to a winter storm.
El Dorado County offices at Lake Tahoe are closed today. County offices in Placerville and Shingle Springs will have a late start and open at 11 a.m.
El Dorado County Superior Court in South Lake Tahoe is closed Tuesday.
South Lake Tahoe city offices will open Tuesday, however, City Council has delayed the start of its meeting by two hours.
The Incline Village recreation center will open at 8 a.m. Tuesday, but the child care room and “tiny timbers” program will be closed. Morning yoga set to start at 8 a.m. is canceled. The Incline Village General Improvement District administrative offices will open at noon.
South Tahoe Refuse will not be picking up garbage today due to the conditions. The company will resume regular services as conditions improve.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- Homewood resort extends season, to begin selling 2019-20 season passes
- Family: Pastor found unresponsive at Lake Tahoe ski resort died from heart attack
- Man drowns at Sand Harbor in North Lake Tahoe
- South Tahoe High School students to get avalanche awareness training
- The latest on the Las Vegas shooting
- Missing snowboarder found dead at Lake Tahoe ski resort
- Sierra storm could bring up to 1 foot of snow to higher elevations around Lake Tahoe
- Bear cubs found by California highway may have been poached
- Mountain Housing Council releases report on short-term rentals in North Lake Tahoe, Truckee
- High-tech fight on aquatic invasive plants in Lake Tahoe shows promising results