Lake Tahoe estate hits market for $75 million, highest listing price at Tahoe (video)
July 7, 2017
Less than a week after the reported sale of an estate for $31.1 million set a record in Incline Village, another estate on the cliffs of Lake Tahoe’s North Shore has hit the market for $75 million.
That number makes the home — named Crystal Pointe — the highest price listing at Lake Tahoe, according to Chase International, the real estate firm representing the property.
With two parcels totaling 5.14 acres and 525 feet of lake frontage, the property consists of a main residence, guesthouse, caretaker's apartment and beach house, altogether totaling 16,232 square feet of living space with eight bedrooms, 10 full and one half bathrooms and 13 fireplaces.
The property also boasts a four-car garage, two glass cliff railways and two elevators, a 10-seat theater and a 1,687-bottle wine cellar.
In the past week, news broke that the Lake Tahoe waterfront estate formerly owned by casino mogul Steve Wynn had sold for $31.1 million, a record reported sale for the North Shore community of Incline Village.
The 4.972-acre estate includes 210 feet of lake frontage and a private beach with a pier and boat hoist. The 12,661-square-foot main house has four bedrooms, a theater, a gym and a four-car garage. The guest house includes three bedrooms.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- Day 12 of Tahoe Daily Tribune’s 12 Days of Giveaways: Dinner and a show at The Loft
- Day 11 of Tahoe Daily Tribune’s 12 Days of Giveaways: Wine basket + gift certificate to Welcome Home Shoppe
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- Burning Man organizers want end to stops of festival-goers
- UPDATE: Chain requirements lifted on US 50, Interstate 80
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Authorities investigating death of man found at Echo Summit
- Chance of rain, snow at Lake Tahoe this week
- South Lake Tahoe officers work to save dogs after 5-story fall from parking garage