Lake Tahoe estate hits market for $75 million, highest listing price at Tahoe (video)
July 7, 2017
Less than a week after the reported sale of an estate for $31.1 million set a record in Incline Village, another estate on the cliffs of Lake Tahoe’s North Shore has hit the market for $75 million.
That number makes the home — named Crystal Pointe — the highest price listing at Lake Tahoe, according to Chase International, the real estate firm representing the property.
With two parcels totaling 5.14 acres and 525 feet of lake frontage, the property consists of a main residence, guesthouse, caretaker's apartment and beach house, altogether totaling 16,232 square feet of living space with eight bedrooms, 10 full and one half bathrooms and 13 fireplaces.
The property also boasts a four-car garage, two glass cliff railways and two elevators, a 10-seat theater and a 1,687-bottle wine cellar.
In the past week, news broke that the Lake Tahoe waterfront estate formerly owned by casino mogul Steve Wynn had sold for $31.1 million, a record reported sale for the North Shore community of Incline Village.
The 4.972-acre estate includes 210 feet of lake frontage and a private beach with a pier and boat hoist. The 12,661-square-foot main house has four bedrooms, a theater, a gym and a four-car garage. The guest house includes three bedrooms.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- Friends, family remembering Heavenly Mountain Resort ski patroller missing in Mount Rainier National Park
- Man drowns at Sand Harbor in North Lake Tahoe
- Police: Naked man attempted to steal BMW in South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe estate hits market for $75 million, highest listing price at Tahoe (video)
- Sass elected new mayor; South Lake Tahoe city councilmembers sworn in
- Lake Tahoe weather: Another winter storm could bring several feet of snow in Sierra high country
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Update: No sign of missing Bear Valley skier
- Couple to get $2.5M after police called abduction by Lake Tahoe lawyer a hoax
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe