Lake Tahoe weather: Clear and sunny conditions, warm temperatures this week
October 23, 2017
It's going to be tough to top the weather this week in the Tahoe Basin.
Sunny and clear skies are in the forecast for the week, according to the National Weather Service in Reno. High temperatures are expected to be in the high 60s through most of the week.
South Lake Tahoe could see a high temperature of 70 degrees on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- Suspect arrested in fatal hit-and-run in South Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Grinding, paving work on Highway 89 from Squaw Valley to Truckee
- Highway 28 reopens after single-vehicle crash on Lake Tahoe’s East Shore