Lake Tahoe weather: Clear and sunny conditions, warm temperatures this week
October 23, 2017
It's going to be tough to top the weather this week in the Tahoe Basin.
Sunny and clear skies are in the forecast for the week, according to the National Weather Service in Reno. High temperatures are expected to be in the high 60s through most of the week.
South Lake Tahoe could see a high temperature of 70 degrees on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Carson City woman suspected of DUI in fatal US 50 crash at Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director arrested in Tennessee after embezzlement charge
- Highway 89 reopens at Emerald Bay