Lake Tahoe weather: Clear and sunny conditions, warm temperatures this week
October 23, 2017
It's going to be tough to top the weather this week in the Tahoe Basin.
Sunny and clear skies are in the forecast for the week, according to the National Weather Service in Reno. High temperatures are expected to be in the high 60s through most of the week.
South Lake Tahoe could see a high temperature of 70 degrees on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Trending In: Main Headline
- A 2½-hour drive from South Lake Tahoe to Placerville? Traffic backing up on US 50
- Man arrested Saturday believed to be perpetrator in Douglas County, Reno homicides
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive 1 ½ feet of snow
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on Lake Tahoe highways
- UPDATE: Chain requirements dropped on most Lake Tahoe highways