Law enforcement seeks public’s help in locating missing South Lake Tahoe man
December 13, 2017
The El Dorado County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public’s help in locating a South Lake Tahoe man who was reported missing nearly a month ago.
Eric Zentner, 38, was reported missing on Nov. 15 after leaving his uncle’s home in Meyers on Nov. 11, according to the sheriff's office. Zentner’s vehicle was located at the Lake Tahoe Airport three days after he was reported missing.
Teams conducted an extensive search of the area but did not locate Zentner, who was described as an “avid outdoorsman, pilot and diver.”
Zentner is about 5 foot, 10 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds. He has short brown hair, brown eyes and a full beard, according to the sheriff’s office.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Groundbreaking set for future Whole Foods location in South Lake Tahoe
- California resident drowns in Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director arrested in Tennessee after embezzlement charge
- Harrah’s, Harveys Lake Tahoe to charge for holiday, special event parking